PE Board is also called Polyethylene Plastic sheet. It has different classifications according to the different densities of the PE sheet. Such as LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE and UHMW-PE
We will talk about the feature of the HDPE as the following.
1. Good corrosion can withstand in addition to concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid, and other strong oxidants almost all acid, alkali, salt medium.
2. Ultra-high wear resistance, due to its unique molecular structure, wear resistance is higher than general metal-plastic products, 6.6 times of carbon steel, 5.5 times of stainless steel, 27.3 times of brass, 6 times of nylon, 5 times of PTFE.
3. Excellent low-temperature resistance, good toughness, fatigue resistance, no exudate, using temperature -70℃ to 90℃, even at low temperature, subject to strong fracture.
4. High impact resistance, impact resistance in nylon first, whether external force strong impact, internal pressure fluctuation, it is difficult to crack, its impact strength is 20 times of POLYvinyl chloride, 10 times of nylon 66.
5. Good aging resistance, antibacterial, oil resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance, and its chemicals. The service life is more than 25 years.
6. Good non-adhesion, the large surface tension friction coefficient is small, no polarity, so it is not compatible with common substances, so it is not easy to adhesion scale.
7. High water absorption, waterproof performance is good, does not expand in water, much less than nylon water absorption
8. Good self-lubrication, because it contains waxy material, self-lubrication is very good, small flow resistance saves energy.